Call us Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak because we totally started this company in our garage. Fast forward less than six months and we’re averaging two private events a week, we’ve broken into retail, and most importantly, we’re making incredible beverages and having a blast doing it.
Now, we’re looking for a rock star of an intern to join this rowdy circus we call Kea Beverages. Some days, we’re juicing ALL day, somedays we’re taking our bike cart on the BeltLine, and other times we’re awkward hand models for our Instagram posts.
Here are the details in case you believe you have what it takes,
- August 20 – December 1 (Basically, fall semester up until you have to study for finals)
- 10hrs/week paid (because people who don’t pay their interns are lame.)
- In this position, you’ll learn about entrepreneurship, beverage licensing, sales, social media, and events. (basically, you’ll learn how to be more of a badass than you already are).
Still reading? Okay, great.
- Send your resume to Keaton@keabev.com or Sean@keabev.com and include one thing you think we’re doing right and one thing you think we’re doing wrong. Plus, tell us your favorite beverage (we won’t judge if it’s alcoholic).
- Pick up one of our juices and show us your creativity by posting the most gram’ worthy post you can think of #KeaIntern.
May the odds be forever in your favor,
Sean and Keaton